Intellectual Property & Copyright
Intellectual Property rights are vital assets for many types of commercial concern. Intellectual Property means any Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Design Right, Registered Design, Technical or Commercial Information or other Intellectual Property. It describes the legal rights that exist in products of human creativity: inventions, designs, literary and artistic works, databases and brands. IP and industrial property are synonymous.
We represent the interests of all kinds of companies, business people and professionals for whom expertise and pragmatism in advice on trademarks, designs, copyright, competition and trade secrets are essential requirements.
Registration, maintenance, transfer, licensing, litigation: these are all aspects of managing intellectual property in which solicitors here can supply the experience, knowledge and clarity which clients require.
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Copyright Licensing Agreements
- Copyright Assignment Agreements
- Copyright Infringement including “Passing Off”
- Trade Marks and Trade Mark Infringement
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements.